6.05.2002

Fifty-Second Entry

Hey all. I mean, hey Lisa (I am convinced that you are the only one who reads this...if I am wrong(doubtful) email me at astralfly522@hotmail.com). I am in a much better mood than this morning when I wrote the 51st blog. I have pretty much given up on the fact that Portugal will advance to the next round. A lot of stuff needs to happen for them to make it...very unprobable. I chalk it all up to World Cup inexperience. Oh well, I will now root for the USA!! Their performance last night was stunning(have I heard that somewhere?) They have a good chance to make it to at least the quarters, assuming they draw Mexico in the next round(probable.)

Enough about soccer. I made my monthly trek to In n' Out today. Number 1 Animal Style and a chocolate shake...mmmmmmm. It was very good. Louis was complaining on the drive home that he was too tired. "I can barely keep my eyes open(violins)." Wah, wahwahwah, wahwah, wah(think Charlie Brown.)

Plans for the rest of the week: none. If they don't call me to sub then I won't do anything. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment