Two Hundred Eighty-Eighth Entry
I still have not received my results letter from BPELS (Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors). I already know that I didn't pass it. If I had, my name and address would be posted on the License Lookup website. I just need to know which exams I didn't pass and by how much. It doesn't bode well for me, the cutscores were relatively high for the three exams. 70% for the 8-hour, 60% for the surveying and 55% for the seismic. Historically, they have been lower. Maybe I'll get the easy tests come October. I'm pretty sure I aced the take home exam, but the fact that I sent it in a month late might be a problem. My boss started laughing when I told her I hadn't sent in my take-home yet. She failed it the first time she took it and said that at least she wasn't the only one that failed it. Very funny. She had to take the seismic three times before she passed it. Not uncommon at all. I just need to pass it this year because next year the seismic exam gets harder. They are going to have questions on dynamic analysis instead of static analysis!! Gasp!!!
I am loving my new CD's. I still haven't opened the Coldplay one. Waiting for the right moment...
I'm still getting a bagger wage at Albertsons. The Store Director caught wind of that and supposedly threw a hissy. Heads almost rolled. People almost died. I'm pretty sure next weeks check will have my new wage on it.
I am soooo hoping that I pass the exam in October because I absolutely do not want to spend another summer here. It was 102 today. This is literally hell on earth.
By some stroke of luck, I only have to be at work at 5 tomorrow. Most excellent. Much yard sale-ing will be had in the morning. Must go to bank for cash...
I'm excited about next weekend. It feels like I haven't been to the Bay Area in a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment