One Hundred Eighty-Third Entry
Happy 26th Birthday Amy!!
I got my Performance Appraisal today. I got a 7 out of 10. That is the highest rating you can get without having to fill out extra paperwork. I was pleasantly surprised at what my supervisor told me in the conference room. He said that I exceed any expectations placed on an Engineer I. I am hardworking, motivated, eager to learn and deal with situations with perfect tact and humor. I couldn't look at him while he told me these things. I hate stuff like that. It made me feel good though. Afterwards, I signed the PAF and he turned it in to Marcia(boss lady). She signed it and when she was taking it downstairs to personnel, she came up to me and said, "Excellent PAF. You deserve it. Great job." I damn near hugged her. I said thanks and glowed for about an hour and a half. Then I went into Bill's office to take a nap.
It doesn't make me not want to find another job, but at least I know I'm making some folks happy.
Travis in 2 weeks! Uber Excited.
Oh yeah. There is a big snow trip planned for the last/first weekend of January/February. That is, the weekend of Jan. 30th. August(Paula's brother) knows of a snow park around here where you can take intertubes and stuff and slide down the hill. It's not skiing, but its a lot of fun. The whole troop is going(Paula & kids, August/Toni and Nathan, me and whoever else...) Yes that's an invite! Let me know if you are interested. Not that I'm lonely or anything, but my downstairs is now clean and ready to accept visitors. I hear my air mattress is very comfy.
I got news today of another set up plan with one of my bosses daughters best friends. Her name is Kendall and she is as tall as I am. She'd probably kick my ass if I tried anything funny like smelling her hair or licking my hand. Feisty! I guess she's on break now and Marcia, in her never ending quest to get me married and settled in to a life of County service, has set the ball rolling in a chain of events that I no longer have any control in. Oooh. How very Minority Report. You have a choice.
I haven't gotten any questions by email to ask the magic 8-ball. Please send them on over! It's powers must be used before they are losed!
No comments:
Post a Comment